Effective Leaders combine strength with sensitivity through assertive communication. Assertive communications is not telling people what they want to hear. It is telling them what they need to hear—in such a way that they’ll listen and respond appropriately.
With this program, attendees will laugh, learn and leave knowing how to:
- Speak, write and behave in an assertive rather than passive or aggressive way.
- Project a confident image that earns respect.
- Use tactful ways to persuade and influence people.
- Avoid fight-or-flight reflexes that create chaos and inhibit progress
- Handle disagreements in a smooth, non-threatening way.
- Say “No” without feeling guilty or creating resentment.
Bring this program to your organization, event, or meeting!
Contact us today for priority scheduling:
(847) 572-3269 or via online form